When planning a company acquisition or disposal, going through a due diligence process is a fundamental step. The due diligence is intended to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your company or those of your target as well as all the financial and tax risks it might be subject to. It allows parties to take their decision after having considered all aspects of the acquisition or disposal. It also gives the parties the opportunity to assess their respective targeted price for the transaction.
Gaapex can provide its expertise and take over the financial and accounting part of the due diligence. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Review of accounting records, reconciliations and financial statements
- Review of tax positions
- Review of budgets and financial projections
- Review of the capital structure
- Review of accounting policies
- Review of the internal control system
Gaapex can also assist you in other areas of consideration such as marketing, production, R&D, management, environment or IT and hire appropriate subcontractors on your behalf.